- You must never tap. You roll like every night at the academy is the World Championships.
- You don’t discriminate. Women, the weak, children and the old must be mercilessly submitted as much as possible. However you are always too tired to roll stronger people.
- Your favorite submission is typically a kimura.
- You think training partners especially white belts are your food and not your friends.
- You’re a top guy. You have no intention of playing guard.
- You know that being on your back means you will inevitably be submitted.
- You like to make drilling techniques difficult for your partner.
- You like to sit in the corner before and after class not talking to anyone because you don’t come to training to make friends.
- Your teacher has warned you to use less power on multiple occasions but you never change your ways.
- You think mercilessly tapping a pure beginner 10 times in 5 minutes followed with a cocky celebration is a good days training.
photo by Creatista/Bigstock.com
(Visited 1,507 times, 1 visits today)